Advantus Strategies, a Richmond-based consulting firm specializing in government relations, business development and environment and natural resource matters, has strengthened its government affairs team with the addition of Kyle Shreve as Director of Government Relations.
- Ensuring your product or service is attractive to government agencies
- Making the government technology procurement process easier and more efficient
- Expanding opportunities to succeed through government technology contracting
- Advocating for and ensuring policies that are favorable to your interests
- Comprehensive budget analysis while ensuring your priorities are represented
- Achieving your goals through strategic government relations practices and the legislative process
Local & Regulatory
- Leveraging experience with regulatory agencies to support project development
- Engaging all levels of government to advance projects
- Advocating on behalf of clients regarding complicated energy, natural resource, and environmental matters in the General Assembly
What do clients we’ve helped have to say about Advantus Strategies?
“With its considerable expertise and collaborative approach to achieving ambitious public policy objectives, the entire Advantus team is a visible and highly valued partner within our association’s community. Results matter and Advantus Strategies gets results.”
Latest news and success stories
“We are pleased to add these two dynamic and experienced professionals to our senior team,” said Daniel G. “Bud” Oakey, Founder and Chairman of Advantus since 1998. “Their wisdom and acumen in matters related to government affairs deepen our capacity to serve our clients and build on the foundations that we have laid over close to a quarter century. ”