Advantus Strategies, a Richmond-based consulting firm specializing in government relations, business development and environment and natural resource matters, has strengthened its government affairs team with the addition of Kyle Shreve as Director of Government Relations.
Advantus Strategies is a team of experts with varying specialties all focused on one goal—making it easier for organizations to do business with government. We understand all the complexities and intricacies of working with state agencies and state and local government, creating a clear and strategic path to achieving your goals.
How our areas of expertise benefit you and your organization.
- Ensuring your product or service is attractive to government agencies
- Making the government technology procurement process easier and more efficient
- Expanding opportunities to succeed through government technology contracting
- Advocating for and ensuring policies that are favorable to your interests
- Comprehensive budget analysis while ensuring your priorities are represented
- Achieving your goals through strategic government relations practices and the legislative process
Local & Regulatory
- Leveraging experience with regulatory agencies to support project development
- Engaging all levels of government to advance projects
- Advocating on behalf of clients regarding complicated energy, natural resource, and environmental matters in the General Assembly
A team of specialists creating customized solutions for every level of Virginia government.
There is never an easy path for navigating the nuances of doing business with Virginia government. We approach every challenge by listening to and understanding the short and long-term objectives of each client. The Advantus team then works together as a cohesive unit to tap our diverse expertise to arrive at success in the most efficient way possible.
The types of clients Advantus helps most.
- Fortune 500 companies, businesses, and corporations
- Privately held corporate entities businesses
- Local governments
- Regional public service entities
- School divisions
- Service industries
- Issue-specific interest groups
- Trade associations
Latest news and success stories
“We are pleased to add these two dynamic and experienced professionals to our senior team,” said Daniel G. “Bud” Oakey, Founder and Chairman of Advantus since 1998. “Their wisdom and acumen in matters related to government affairs deepen our capacity to serve our clients and build on the foundations that we have laid over close to a quarter century. ”